Job no: 493979
Work type: Permanent - Full Time
Categories: Manufacturing/Operations, Logistics/Procurement
About the company
Asahi Beverages is a leading Australian beverages business with a strong portfolio of brands across soft drinks, juices, waters, sports drinks, energy drinks, beers, spirits, ciders and ready-to-drink mixed drinks.
About the role
Based in Tullamarine, we currently have an exciting opportunity for a Shipping Manager to lead and develop a team of two Import & Export Coordinators. This is a hands-on, leadership role that will require you to manage all shipping functions including imported finished goods, raw materials and export sales orders. This will include coordinating the customs clearance process for imports and exports.
You will be a key point of contact with both internal and external stakeholders to review, identify and drive opportunities that will add value and enable excellence in service delivery.
- Management of shipping team and 3PL relationships
- Work with Supply Planning to ensure the shipping component of supply orders is managed for imported finished goods and imported raw materials.
- Responsible for the coordination and shipment of all exported finished goods
- Coordination of all import and export documentation
- Develop and implement order to delivery policies to improve customer service and delivery excellence
- Lead projects and initiatives that deliver integration and continuous improvement plans
- Lead the resolution and management of specific issues as identified from time to time
- Strong background within FMCG and International Trade
- Strong SAP experience
- Demonstrated achievement of improvements within an FMCG supply chain environment
- Proven track record of leading a team.
This is a great opportunity to lead a small team in a growing function.
How to apply
Please apply now via the online application form. For a confidential discussion, please call Kylie Spinello on 03 8866 4285.
Asahi Beverages is the Australian subsidiary of the Japanese beverage company, Asahi Group Holdings. It incorporates Schweppes Australia and Asahi Premium Beverages.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend