Job no: 493942
Work type: Fixed Term - Full Time
Categories: Accounting & Finance
About the Company
Independent Liquor is a Kiwi success story and proud to be part of the
international Asahi Beverages Group. We develop, manufacture, sell, distribute
and market a range of alcoholic and non-alcoholic ready to drink beverages.
About the Role
Papakura, this is a 12 month fixed term contract to start immediately.
the Finance Manager – Supply Chain, you will provide accurate and reliable
financial information such as data hygiene and maintenance, analysis, reporting
and insight into Supply Chain costs and efficiencies, whilst driving value
through providing timely and strategic support.
- BOM (Bill of Materials) data maintenance and management, ensuring changes to BOMs/costs and any material variances are accurately reviewed and reported
- Balance Sheet, General Ledger and Capex Spend reconciliations
- Provide timely month end analysis and reporting, including detailed explanations of all significant manufacturing variances that may have occurred during the month
- Product costing relating to raw materials, assisting in the financial management of resulting stock revaluations whilst always providing a proactive approach to any cost saving initiatives
- Develop strong positive relationships with Logistics, Operations and Finance responding to and resolving all queries in a professional, timely, clear and concise manner
- BA in Accounting and Finance
- 2+ yrs experience in a management accounting, costing or relevant finance role
- Experience within a Manufacturing environment is preferred, and FMCG experience/exposure would be desirable
- Demonstrated experience providing financial analysis and support to Finance or Supply Chain
- Previous experience with BOMs is paramount
- Excel and a proven sound knowledge of ERP systems is essential
- Must be able to travel to Australia approximately once a quarter
thinker, you are collaborative, have strong interpersonal skills and are open
and confident in communicating. In return, we offer a down to earth environment
where people matter, on-site car parking and an opportunity to further grow and
develop both personally and professionally.
Apply now to
the Asahi Beverages Careers team via the online application link.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend