Raw Materials Officer
Job no: 493927
Work type: Permanent - Full Time
Asahi Beverages is a dynamic leader in the Australian and New
Zealand beverages market. We have a strong and growing portfolio of brands
across carbonated, non-carbonated, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
We have a great opportunity for a Raw Materials Officer at our site in Goodna. This position is initially on the morning shift (5.00am - 1.00pm)
whilst training but will then move to the afternoon shift (1.00pm – 9.00pm). In this
position you will coordinate stock movement, storage and inbound stores
(including raw & packaging materials), WIP, assets and pallets in a manner
that ensures production schedule and plan is achieved.
- Manage stock movement (inbound & outbound) to meet
- Perform a daily cycle count of raw materials
- Performs yearly stock take of raw materials as
- Minimise obsolete materials via stock rotation (Age
- Maintains all documentation pertaining to raw
materials control such as cycle count sheets, interstate concentrate
- Assist with inventory integrity rotation and alignment
with SAP at all time
- Ensure materials are stored in the correct manner to
avoid obsolescence, damage or deterioration
- Assists with back flushing check daily and report
- Ensure materials supplied meet the quantity and
quality required (Visual inspection)
- Ability to take up
responsibilities of Raw Materials Coordinator role in absence
- Adhere to Environmental
and Health & Safety Management Systems to promote and maintain a safe
- Ideally raw materials experience in a
similar position within a FMCG company
- Strong numerical skills and attention to detail.
- The ability to build excellent customer relationships
- Competency in MS Office, particularly Excel
- Experience with either SAP or a good level of IT systems experience
- A forklift license, this is essential for this role
This is an opportunity to make a significant contribution, while growing
and developing your career within a dynamic and expanding FMCG company. It's an
exciting time to join Asahi Beverages, one of the leading beverage companies in
Australia and New Zealand.
How to Apply
Please apply now via the online application form. Applications close on 2 April 2017 at 5.00 pm.
Asahi Beverages is the Australian subsidiary of the Japanese beverage
company, Asahi Group Holdings. It incorporates Schweppes Australia and
Asahi Premium Beverages.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now