Senior Sales Administrator QLD - 15 month contract
Job no: 493917
Work type: Fixed Term - Full Time
Categories: Administration & Support
About the company
Asahi Beverages is a leading Australian beverages business with a strong portfolio of brands across soft drinks, juices, waters, sports drinks, energy drinks, beers, spirits, ciders and ready-to-drink mixed drinks.
About the Role
Reporting to the National Communications and Administration Manager you will be responsible for leading and providing administrative support to the Commercial Non-Alcohol sales team across Queensland. Additionally, you will have a Sales Administrator reporting directly to you to deliver effective, timely and up to date information to key stakeholders.
This is a 15 month contract based in our Springwood office.
- The Senior Sales Administrator is responsible for advantaging Commercial Non - Alcohol state teams by leading and providing administrative support where required
- Leads and coordinates workflow for their State Administration team
- Leads administration team process improvement initiatives
- Administers new starters, leavers & movers process and coordinates new starter system set-up and orientation as requested
- Assists with Tool of Trade & Trade Spend requests and processes
- Provides support to other Sales Administration teams as required
- Provides other various administrative support process as required
How to apply
- Self-directed learner
- Proven experience working in a similar role in a multi-faceted, FMCG environment with direct reports
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to establish strong rapport with key stakeholders of the business
- Agile, resilient and assertive demonstrating strong problem solving capabilities
- Able to manage own agenda of work in a fast paced and reactive environment
- Highly productive to manage a demanding workload
Apply now to the Asahi Beverages Careers team via the online application link. Applications will close on Tuesday, 4 April 2017 at 5.00 pm.
Asahi Beverages is the Australian subsidiary of the Japanese beverage company, Asahi Group Holdings. It incorporates Schweppes Australia and Asahi Premium Beverages
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend