Sales Capability Manager
Job no: 493668
Work type: Permanent - Full Time
About the Company
Asahi Beverages is a leading Australian beverages business with a strong portfolio of brands across soft drinks, juices, waters, sports drinks, energy drinks, beers, spirits, ciders and ready-to-drink mixed drinks.
About the role
This primary objective of this position is to work alongside key stakeholders in the Schweppes Commercial business to refine and deliver a robust and progressive Sales Capability program that drives growth for the business and delivers career development for our people. This is an exciting opportunity to play a key role in influencing the longer term growth and success of our people and our organisation.
- Execute and fully embed a sales capability program that meets the needs of the business
- Refresh and implement the sales capability framework
- Manage the creation and delivery of training events with topic experts
- Establish and maintain a case study library with examples of internal and external best practice with simple and practical reference documents for team use
- Support the upskilling of the sales team with coaching and mentoring behaviours
- Align and define key Commercial processes to create a consistent approach across the business
- Demonstrated success in a technical sales or Field Sales Manager role
- People leadership and coaching experience
- High levels of commercial acumen
- The ability to build strong relationships with a range of stakeholders
- Some experience delivering training outcomes will be an advantage
- Make a real impact to the success of our sales team
- Build a strong profile for yourself amongst key Commercial leaders
How to apply
Please apply now via the online application form.
Asahi Beverages is the Australian subsidiary of the Japanese beverage company, Asahi Group Holdings. It incorporates Schweppes Australia and Asahi Premium Beverages.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now