Job no: 493984
Work type: Fixed Term - Full Time
Asahi Beverages is a leading Australian
beverages business with a strong portfolio of brands across soft drinks,
juices, waters, sports drinks, energy drinks, beers, spirits, ciders and
ready-to-drink mixed drinks.
Reporting to the Group Revenue Manager and
within the Commercial Marketing team, this 12 month fixed term contract position
is responsible for supporting the Schweppes strategic revenue framework by delivering
pricing, promotion and pack strategies that drive sustainable value growth in
line with our organisation vision. The role will develop and validate
opportunities and will provide expert guidance to internal and external
stakeholders on how to maximise value and non- financial KPIs. The role will provide
category focused promotional recommendations for our key customers and channels
that improve investment effectiveness.
- Support and embed a strategic revenue management framework for Schweppes that unlocks value in accordance with our 3 year organisational targets
- Partner with our largest customers by developing actionable promotional insights and strategies that improve category value and return on investment
- Provide strategic promotional recommendations (price, depth, frequency and funding) that incorporate total business and category focused pack/price architecture, portfolio/brand strategy and channel architecture
- Build optimum internal and category promotional slotting boards and trial new promotional mechanics that excite consumers and drive key KPIs
- Lead promotional effectiveness reviews, ROI analysis on trade investment and promotional strategy reviews to ensure trade spend optimisation
- Lead behavioural change in improved revenue management through category planning, IBP planning, governance meetings and processes, business planning and customer engagement
- A passionate high achiever that enjoys working in teams
- Solid commercial understanding of pricing, category and trade spend principles as well as demonstrated techniques for unlocking value opportunities and growth
- Demonstrated experience within an FMCG or retail environment in pricing, insights or commercial finance positions
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to understand the insight to build future recommendations that align with stakeholder expectations
- Able to identify and influence key stakeholders supported by insights and/or financial modelling to help drive alignment and decision making
- Tertiary qualified in a relevant discipline such as Finance, Marketing or Business
- Big 4 Accounting background will be well regarded
- Be part of a collaborative Revenue Management team winning in the beverage market and with lofty targets to achieve!
- Customer facing role that provides you with high levels of business exposure
- Strong development and capability program within marketing team
Please apply now via the online application
form. Applications close May 4th at 5.00pm.
Asahi Beverages is the Australian subsidiary of the Japanese
beverage company, Asahi Group Holdings.
It incorporates Schweppes Australia and Asahi Premium Beverages.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now