State New Business Manager - NSW
Job no: 493976
Work type: Permanent - Full Time
Location: NSW - other
Australia is a member of the Asahi Beverages Group. Schweppes Australia
markets, manufactures and distributes an extensive range of non-alcohol
beverages including soft drinks, mixers, mineral waters, waters, juices, teas,
energy and sports drinks.
across NSW, the State New Business Manager is responsible for proactively
growing our high-end new customers and will be championed with all tools and a
portfolio of market leading brands.
This is a high profile role
within our Commercial team which will see you liaise with a number of
stakeholders both internally and externally and motivate a high performing team
to achieve the best.
- Partnering with State and National Sales team to develop strategies and plans to deliver new account acquisition target
- Identifying and acquiring new, profitable customers and opportunities in the On-The-Go channel across NSW
- Negotiating new business contracts in line with business rules
- Providing leadership and coaching to 4 New Business Managers to promote a performance driven culture
- Achieving individual targets as well as overall team target
successful candidate will be highly commercial with an entrepreneurial outlook
and action oriented approach. You will have significant FMCG experience and
well developed relationship management skills. Critical to your success in this
position is strong people management skills and the proven ability to make
strong business decisions. Additionally as a highly organised and motivated
individual with a strong drive for results, you are enthusiastic about working
with iconic brands.
to the Asahi Beverages Careers team via the online application link. Applications close May 2nd at 5.00pm
the Australian subsidiary of the Japanese beverage company, Asahi Group
Holdings. It incorporates Schweppes Australia and Asahi Premium
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now